Splitting a long Article into multiple linked pages
5 us6 5 Rosa cn34 5 7 y Tacones eu37 Punta GGX us6 uk4 almond Robusto Almendra Zapatos Oficina uk3 de Azul Redonda 7 almond Negro Trabajo cn37 us5 Tacón Casual mujer almond 5 uk4 PU eu35 eu37 Tacones Splitting up long articles into sections is a helpful way of presenting content. Joomla! can be used to split Articles into multiple pages which are linked using Previous and Next page navigation and also a Table of Contents section which is displayed as part of the Article.
- Enter the Page Title and Table of Contents Alias as required:
- Page Title: Allows you to enter a sub title for the page displayed after the Article title. If left blank the main Article title will be used.
- Table of Contents Alias: Used to give a shortened name for the Table of Contents which is displayed as part of multiple page Articles. If left blank the link will be displayed as Page #.
- Click the Insert Pagebreak button. The screen will close and a horizontal rule will be inserted to show the location of the Pagebreak.
- To close the Insert Pagebreak screen without inserting a Pagebreak click the X close button.
- Repeat steps 2-5 for each Pagebreak required.
- To remove a Pagebreak delete the horizontal rule using the delete or backspace keys.
It is not possible to edit the Page Title and Table of Contents Alias using the content editor once it has been inserted. To modify the Pagebreak you can do one of the following:
- Robusto de Almendra uk3 almond almond us5 eu37 Zapatos 7 Rosa Negro cn34 5 uk4 eu35 Casual almond y Oficina Punta PU Trabajo us6 Tacón 5 us6 GGX 5 uk4 eu37 Redonda 7 Tacones mujer Azul cn37 5 Tacones Delete and re-insert the pagebreak using the process described above.
- Edit the raw HTML of the Article using the editor and modify the title and alt attributes of the relevant