I am currently very busy studying for my exams and finishing off my group project. This has unfortunalty meant less time for blogging. I do have a lot of plans though, so I can’t wait until all this stress is over and I can get back on schedule.
We Now Return to Your Regularly Scheduled Post
I went to see Batman vs Superman last week (it was okay) and the Captain America: Civil War trailer played.
I hate watching any Marvel trailer. I don’t want spoilers. I don’t want to speculate on the plot and I certainly don’t want any of the funny bits ruined for me.
Have you ever tried to not watch a trailer while you are at a cinema? It is pretty hard and you look pretty stupid doing it.
Here is my guide to look like an insane person in the cinema:
- You need to be prepared
- Be kind of sure if the trailer is going to be shown (like Captain America is not going to turn up in a RomCom)
- Have earphones plugged into your phone, with music ready to play
- Now for the waiting…
- When that trailer starts (btw you need to know what the start of the trailer looks like) ATTACK!!!!
- Put your earphones in and press play
- Shut your eyes
- And for extra enforcement cover your ears with your hands
- Now you look like a lunatic waiting for the trailer to end
Do you avoid watching trailer at the cinema?
Good luck and talk soon,