I was nominated by the lovely Monique at The Wild Soul to do the Liebster Award. I would like to say thank you because this is such a lovely way to find new blogs.
1. Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award.
2. Answer the 11 questions that the blog gives you.
3. Give 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 5-11 blogs that you think are deserving of the award that have less than 200 followers.
5. Let the blogs know you have nominated them.
6. Give them 11 questions to answer.
What is your favourite series?
Well I’m pretty sure this is book series, in which case it would have to be Harry Potter. I love this series, the entire plot line is so intricate the way through the seven books.
For tv series, since I want to tell you anyway, my favourite is The Librarians. It’s funny and I like the cute plot lines in every episode.
Do you ever read the ending of a book first to see if you’ll like it?
Nope. Never. I have been tempted to read the last page of a book when I have already started a book but I always avoid temptation.
Is there a book you liked but think could do with a rewrite?
This is a hard question but it would have to be Angel by L.A. Weatherly. I really liked the concept of this book, but the characters annoyed me a bit.
Which book has your least favourite cover?
Nothing comes to mind for this question. I will update this question if I find an ugly book that I like.
How often do you unhaul books?
Never. I don’t think I have willingly ever gave away any of my books. My mum once cleared out my collection which I didn’t know about. I then visited the second hand book store and picked up a book I though I recognised before I realised it was my copy.
Do you feel pressure to update your blog regularly?
Kind of, I really enjoy blogging and sharing my feelings. At the moment I am have time off, so I have been blogging every day to give myself something to focus on.
I do feel guilty when I haven’t posted in a really long time.
What is one of your favourite bookish items?
Apart from bookmarks, which I always loose before I can form an emotional attachment, I don’t own any bookish items. I will have to change that and decorate my new flat with all things bookish.
What are the top 3 things on your bucket list?
- See the Great Wall of China
- Own my own dog
- Meet Fall Out Boy
Which book would you sacrifice in an apocalypse to save the world?
If it meant that humanity got to survive an apocalypse then I would sacrifice any book that would allow that. For instance I would give up my new favourite book A Court of Mist and Fury.
Would you like to travel to the past or the future?
I would travel to the past. My mum always jokes that I was born in the wrong era, so I would like to live in the 1800’s with the petticoats and corsets.
What is your favourite song? (Include YouTube link)
I have never been asked this question before. Normally its my favourite band, which is easier to pick. But one single song, that is hard.
Chicago is so Two Years Ago is from Fall Out Boys’ Take this to the Grave album. I fell in love with this song the first time I heard it, I have no idea why.
- I am moving to England in one month for a placement
- My bookcase is currently overflowing and I have to keep some of my books in my wardrobe
- I am a huge fan of Doctor Who, my favourite Doctor was Matt Smith
- I love my pop funko dolls, especially my Buffy the Vampire Slayer doll (she was a very small stake)
- I have seen Fall Out Boy in concert twice
- I still sleep with my teddy bear, Darling Bear (who this blog is named after)
- I am currently re-watching White Collar
- Purple is my favourite colour
- I share a Spotify account with my sister
- I hate writing facts about myself
- I am still shocked anyone decided to press the follow button on my blog
I love all these blogs, and I think you should have a look at them if you don’t already follow them.
- What was your favourite childhood toy?
- If you have time off, what do you like to do?
- What was the last thing that made you laugh?
- Do you have a favourite breakfast?
- Would you visit the moon if you could?
- Who is your favourite actor/actress?
- When do you like to read?
- What do you wear when you want to be comfy and cosy?
- Where would you live if you could choose anywhere?
- Which of the Disney princesses is your favourite?
- Which author would you like to meet in person?
Well this has been fun and painful.