Well this is awkward, I was tagged to do this in June. So thank you Ara, you can find her post here. She has a really cool blog and I love reading her book reviews, so you should definitely check out her blog.
- Create a post to accept your award.
- Answer the questions at the end.
- Nominate 5 – 10 bloggers who you think also deserve this award.
- Come up with your own 5 questions for your nominees.
1. Which two characters from different books/series do you ship? (And why?)
Hermione from Harry Potter and Sam from Shiver. I think there different types of intelligence would create a really interesting relationship and amazing conversations. I would love to read an entire book about them debating philosophy or werewolves.
2. What was your major/current major/planned major in college?
Since I am a bear I unfortunately don’t have the choice to go to college. But if I had the chance I would like to major in Scottish History and something to do with reading.
3. What book genre got you started in reading?
Oh, that’s a good question. When I was looking up what genre Roald Dahl’s book are I surprised most cited soley in the category of children’s books. Just because a book is targeted at a child doesn’t make it the genre.
Anyway, it was adventure and fantasy that got me into reading.
4. Who is the biggest reader in your family, aside from you?
That would have to be Santa Eeyore, though he refuses to read anything that isn’t christmas related.
5. What/where is your favorite bookstore? (Physical or online)
I buy most of my books in Waterstones. The one near me is really pretty, it’s in an old building with the pillars from the Hercules building (yes, I know I could explain it in a more exact way, but Disney reference)
I think everyone deserves to do this award, I don’t know anyone who hasn’t fangirled over something. But I will follow the rules.
- Little Fantasy Land
- Book Shelves and Biros
- Rant and Rave About Books
- The Bookish Agenda
- Rattle the Stars
What shall I ask you? Mmh, this is always the hardest part, especially when you have to follow such good questions.
- Other than books, which I assume you fangirl over regulary, what do you fangirl over?
- (I am just going to steal this question, since I think it is a great question) What book genre got you started in reading?
- Is there any word from a book that a movie pronounced differently? (I tend to have a difference of opinions over how names are pronounced)
- What fictional world would you like to live in?
- What is your favourite thing about blogging?
I do love a book tag. This was really fun and I can’t wait until next week.